Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August 4, 2014 - *insert crazed happy face here*

OHMIGOODNESS I don't even know where to begin!!!  o_O

So, I'll just get the squealing out of the way:

I'M GOING TO KUNA IDAHO!!!!!!!!

Yup, I've had a great 6 weeks here in Nampa, but I'm moving on to Kuna, just south of where I am now, with Sister Ketring.  And Sister Ketring knows how to do hair too, so this will be an awesome companionship. :)  I'm super stoked to go to Kuna; I've been wanting to go to Kuna since I came out and started learning the areas.  So yeah, super excited.

So, highlight of the week:



I saw these 3 beautiful ladies yesterday at church (Namely Sierra, Marissa, and Jenny)!  They're all girls I went to Cosmo school with, and they were taking a road trip up to Seattle and just happened to stop by the church that I'm serving at for Sacrament meeting!  We couldn't talk for long-- I had a Ward Council meeting to go to, and they needed to get into Sacrament meeting, but it was super nice to see them. :)  I sort of sqealed like a little girl when I saw them.  In front of the high councilman for missionary work in my stake.  Oops.  He was pretty nice about it though.  He was happy that I had that little slice of joy, and commented that he could see how much they meant to me. :)

Anyways, there's not much else to report.  We were busy, I just can't remember what we did....

Oh!  We made homemade jelly this week. :)  Cherry Plum jelly.  It's SO good!


Um..... yeah.  I think that's it.  I can't really think of any other news.

So, on to pictures!



 Myself, Sister Fox (Sister Keyser's new companion), and Sister Keyser.


 Taylor Lawes (my mission BFF-- her little sister was Sierra), and me.


And let's admit it-- this is totally me. :)

Anyways, I love y'all!  Hear from you soon!

Love,
Sister Empey

No comments:

Post a Comment